CVMC REIT II acquires Cy-Fair Surgery Center in Houston
The 13,645-square-foot surgery center, a joint venture between Nueterra and 20 physicians, is located on the Cypress Fairbank Hospital campus.
The facility is 100 percent net leased to Cy-Fair Surgery Center, LTD. The surgery center is CVMC REIT II’s first property.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
6 recent ASC acquisition & affiliation agreements
5 recently planned or opened ASCs
ASC physician succession planning in uncertain times: Critical thoughts for the future
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Upsides and downsides to m-health: Dr. Kevin Biese speaks about new app TouchCareRead Now
- How to go "All-In" with ASC joint ventures — And make sure your partner is too
- Memorial Health to fully acquire Ohio surgery center
- CON reform legislation introduced in South Carolina
- The best & worst states for physicians to practice
- Medical Facilities Corporation releases 2014 report: 3 things to know