CVMC REIT II acquires Cy-Fair Surgery Center in Houston
The 13,645-square-foot surgery center, a joint venture between Nueterra and 20 physicians, is located on the Cypress Fairbank Hospital campus.
The facility is 100 percent net leased to Cy-Fair Surgery Center, LTD. The surgery center is CVMC REIT II’s first property.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
6 recent ASC acquisition & affiliation agreements
5 recently planned or opened ASCs
ASC physician succession planning in uncertain times: Critical thoughts for the future
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Fichte, Endl & Elmer Eyecare to open ASC in 2015Read Now
- Physician employment vs. private practice: 14 statistics on pay, satisfaction & more
- BCBSA report: Hip, knee replacement billing can vary widely in the same market
- The Surgery Center of Genesee County achieves accreditation
- Judge drops class-action suit in Sutherland Healthcare Solutions stolen records case
- Downtime for EHR vendors: What are they doing?