CVMC REIT II acquires Cy-Fair Surgery Center in Houston
The 13,645-square-foot surgery center, a joint venture between Nueterra and 20 physicians, is located on the Cypress Fairbank Hospital campus.
The facility is 100 percent net leased to Cy-Fair Surgery Center, LTD. The surgery center is CVMC REIT II’s first property.
More articles on transactions and valuation issues:
6 recent ASC acquisition & affiliation agreements
5 recently planned or opened ASCs
ASC physician succession planning in uncertain times: Critical thoughts for the future
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Global ambulatory care services market expected to grow from 2015-2022: 4 things to knowRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today