Corona Summit Surgical Center Opens in California
Editor's note: The Becker's ASC Review e-weekly newsletter mistakenly listed Corona Summit Surgical Center as opening in Illinois. As stated in the story, the surgery center is located in Corona, California.
The Corona (Calif.) Summit Surgical Center opened its doors on Oct. 4, 2012, according to a release.
The new outpatient surgery center is co-owned by 10 specialty physicians, with Pinnacle III as the revenue cycle and operations management partner. The center provides a variety of specialties ranging from general surgery to urology. According to administrator Frank Szczesniak, RN, "The facility is proud to be the first of its kind in the Corona area offering patients a truly unique healthcare experience."
Learn more about Pinnacle III.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 Surgery Center Openings & Approvals in CON States
First Surgical Partners Intends to Go Private
Connecticut's Middlesex Hospital to Acquire Nearby GI-Driven ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Creating and Maintaining an ACTIVE Infection Prevention Program
- St. Luke's Institute of Digestive & Liver Disease to Host International Symposium
- South Nassau Communities Hospital Earns Cancer Care Achievement Award
- 15 CPT and Coding Issues for Orthopedics and Spine
- ASCA Partners With Voyance for Surgery Center Benchmarking Program