Corona Summit Surgical Center Opens in California
The Corona (Calif.) Summit Surgical Center opened its doors on Oct. 4, 2012, according to a release.
The new outpatient surgery center is co-owned by 10 specialty physicians, with Pinnacle III as the revenue cycle and operations management partner. The center provides a variety of specialties ranging from general surgery to urology. According to administrator Frank Szczesniak, RN, "The facility is proud to be the first of its kind in the Corona area offering patients a truly unique healthcare experience."
Learn more about Pinnacle III.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
10 Surgery Center Openings & Approvals in CON States
First Surgical Partners Intends to Go Private
Connecticut's Middlesex Hospital to Acquire Nearby GI-Driven ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 Ways for ASCs to Use EMR as a Marketing Tool
- 4 GI/Endoscopy-Related Devices Receive 510(k) Clearance in November
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute to Expand With New Naples ASC, Medical Office Building
- La Peer Health Systems Opens Los Angeles Hernia Surgery Center
- Graymark Healthcare Changes Name to Foundation Healthcare