Construction of New Port Richey Surgery Center Complete
The surgery center is nearly double the size of its previous location and contains two treatment rooms, four operating rooms and pre-operative and recovery areas.
The New Port Richey Surgery Center is located adjacent to the Medical Center of Trinity.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Looking to Increase a Surgery Center's Value? 6 Expert Tips
Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho
$2.4M Triangle Orthopedic Associates ASC Opens in Pennsylvania
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know