Construction of New Port Richey Surgery Center Complete
The surgery center is nearly double the size of its previous location and contains two treatment rooms, four operating rooms and pre-operative and recovery areas.
The New Port Richey Surgery Center is located adjacent to the Medical Center of Trinity.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Looking to Increase a Surgery Center's Value? 6 Expert Tips
Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho
$2.4M Triangle Orthopedic Associates ASC Opens in Pennsylvania
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years