Construction of New Port Richey Surgery Center Complete
The surgery center is nearly double the size of its previous location and contains two treatment rooms, four operating rooms and pre-operative and recovery areas.
The New Port Richey Surgery Center is located adjacent to the Medical Center of Trinity.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Looking to Increase a Surgery Center's Value? 6 Expert Tips
Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho
$2.4M Triangle Orthopedic Associates ASC Opens in Pennsylvania
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- GI leader to know: Dr. Saleem Desai of Los Angeles Gastroenterology Institute
- Brookings Ambulatory Surgery Center earns AAAHC accreditation: 3 notes
- Capital Digestive Care adds Dr. Darryn Potosky: 3 notes
- Adults with disabilities screened less often for colorectal cancer: 4 study insights
- 3 payers select Oracle Cloud Applications to modernize business systems: 3 insights