Construction of New Port Richey Surgery Center Complete
The surgery center is nearly double the size of its previous location and contains two treatment rooms, four operating rooms and pre-operative and recovery areas.
The New Port Richey Surgery Center is located adjacent to the Medical Center of Trinity.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Looking to Increase a Surgery Center's Value? 6 Expert Tips
Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho
$2.4M Triangle Orthopedic Associates ASC Opens in Pennsylvania
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Spring Creek Surgical Center receives AAAHC accreditation
- From physician to billionaire: Dr. Keith Dunleavy’s net worth tops $1B with healthcare data analytics firm
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: May 16 – May 20
- 6 points of contention between Anthem & Cigna: Will it derail the merger?
- FDA clears Avantis Medical's Third Eye Panoramic for reuse after colonoscopy: 5 notes