Construction of New Port Richey Surgery Center Complete
Gant Daily report.
The surgery center is nearly double the size of its previous location and contains two treatment rooms, four operating rooms and pre-operative and recovery areas.
The New Port Richey Surgery Center is located adjacent to the Medical Center of Trinity.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Looking to Increase a Surgery Center's Value? 6 Expert Tips
Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho
$2.4M Triangle Orthopedic Associates ASC Opens in Pennsylvania
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Wilmington Health Receives CON Approval for ASC ExpansionRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis