Construction Begins on H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center Outpatient Facility With ASCA new construction project for the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, an eight-story outpatient facility, recently began, according to a Tampa Bay Times report.
The $74.2 million building will include an ambulatory surgery center, imaging facilities and research labs. Last year Moffitt reported 330,000 outpatient visits and expects that figure to grow up to 10 percent per year, according to the report.
The facility is scheduled for a February 2015 open.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
10 Common Reasons Top ASC Procedures Are Unexpectedly Denied
Outlook for De Novo ASCs in 2013 and Beyond: Q&A With Luke Lambert of ASCOA
5 Ways to Boost Profits at Cash-Strapped ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition