Constitution Surgery Center East to Move Forward With $3.5M Expansion
Construct-A-Lead announced that Constitution Surgery Center East in Waterford, Conn., will move forward with a $3.5 million expansion project.
The project includes the addition of a 2,500-square-foot second floor, an additional 6,000-square-feet to the rear of the building and additional parking space.
The surgery center is affiliated with Constitution Surgery Centers.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Sector M&A Activity: Outlook for 2014
Physician Partners of America Acquires Frisco Ambulatory Surgery Center
$4.5M OMNI Outpatient Surgery Center to Open in Utica
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Frost & Sullivan Shows ON-Q Pain Relief System is More Effective Than Exparel
- SCA's Andrew Hayek Named to 40 of the Smartest People in Healthcare
- HCA, SCA, AmSurg, USPI & Symbion: 5 Key Facts About 5 of the Largest ASC Companies
- AmSurg's Dr. Kevin Kirchner Gives TV Interview on Eye Injuries
- Two Urologists Join Oswego Health's Surgery Center