Constitution Surgery Center East to Move Forward With $3.5M Expansion
Construct-A-Lead announced that Constitution Surgery Center East in Waterford, Conn., will move forward with a $3.5 million expansion project.
The project includes the addition of a 2,500-square-foot second floor, an additional 6,000-square-feet to the rear of the building and additional parking space.
The surgery center is affiliated with Constitution Surgery Centers.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Sector M&A Activity: Outlook for 2014
Physician Partners of America Acquires Frisco Ambulatory Surgery Center
$4.5M OMNI Outpatient Surgery Center to Open in Utica
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
SCA announces price of secondary common stock: 5 things to knowRead Now
- President Obama enlists Anthem, Cigna and Ceasars Entertainment to help study medical billing
- 20k gains in ambulatory care employment, healthcare jobs recession resistant
- Professional advice in GI: 2 gastroenterologists on the words that helped shape their careers
- 7 things for gastroenterologists to know for today – March 27, 2015
- SCA announces price of secondary common stock: 5 things to know