Constitution Surgery Center East to Move Forward With $3.5M Expansion
Construct-A-Lead announced that Constitution Surgery Center East in Waterford, Conn., will move forward with a $3.5 million expansion project.
The project includes the addition of a 2,500-square-foot second floor, an additional 6,000-square-feet to the rear of the building and additional parking space.
The surgery center is affiliated with Constitution Surgery Centers.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Sector M&A Activity: Outlook for 2014
Physician Partners of America Acquires Frisco Ambulatory Surgery Center
$4.5M OMNI Outpatient Surgery Center to Open in Utica
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCsRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting