Constitution Surgery Center East to Move Forward With $3.5M Expansion
The project includes the addition of a 2,500-square-foot second floor, an additional 6,000-square-feet to the rear of the building and additional parking space.
The surgery center is affiliated with Constitution Surgery Centers.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
ASC Sector M&A Activity: Outlook for 2014
Physician Partners of America Acquires Frisco Ambulatory Surgery Center
$4.5M OMNI Outpatient Surgery Center to Open in Utica
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns