Connecticut's Middlesex Hospital to Acquire Nearby GI-Driven ASC
Hartford Business report.
The hospital has submitted a proposal with the Office of Health Care Access. The Shoreline Colonoscopy Suites facility currently operates as a free-standing, single-specialty colonoscopy center and is co-owned by Maurizio Nichele, MD, and Jay Zimmerman, MD.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
21 Surgery Centers Opened, Acquired or Planned in September 2012
New York's Montefiore Medical Center to Spend $142M on First Freestanding ASC
Montana's Billings VA Clinic to Build Outpatient Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 recent ASC joint venturesRead Now
- 49 hospitals & health systems opening, announcing ASCs in 2014
- Nueterra Global Alliance forges partnership in Canada
- gMed completes initial adoption of ASGE/ACG colonoscopy quality metrics
- Covidien's capsule endoscopy featured in Cooper Hewitt exhibit in New York
- Could healthcare benefit from a single-payer system?