Columbus Community Hospital to Break Ground on Surgery Center
The surgery center is the first phase of the expansion, and it will be completed in early 2015, according to the report.
More Articles on Transaction and Valuation:
South Carolina CON Law to Remain in Place: 5 Things to Know
Beloit Health System ASC Project Remains in Limbo
Jefferson Hospital Breaks Ground on Bethel Park ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- What is in store for ASC M&A in 2015 to 2016?
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Gulshan Parasher of University of New Mexico
- AGA: GI physicians, reach out to CMS about colonoscopy cuts
- Top 5 reasons why physicians want to change workplaces
- Age, location affects outpatient orthopedic patient satisfaction: 5 insights