Columbus Community Hospital to Break Ground on Surgery Center
The surgery center is the first phase of the expansion, and it will be completed in early 2015, according to the report.
More Articles on Transaction and Valuation:
South Carolina CON Law to Remain in Place: 5 Things to Know
Beloit Health System ASC Project Remains in Limbo
Jefferson Hospital Breaks Ground on Bethel Park ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — May 5, 2016
- UnitedHealthcare now posts Healthgrades star ratings for each physician: 7 key notes
- Joint Commission: New tools for medical error prevention
- Mederi Therapeutics launches 3rd generation of Stretta, Boston Scientific reports Q1 2016 financials & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist pay in the US, UK, Canada & Australia: 5 notes