Columbus Community Hospital to Break Ground on Surgery Center
Beaver Dam Daily Citizen.
The surgery center is the first phase of the expansion, and it will be completed in early 2015, according to the report.
More Articles on Transaction and Valuation:
South Carolina CON Law to Remain in Place: 5 Things to Know
Beloit Health System ASC Project Remains in Limbo
Jefferson Hospital Breaks Ground on Bethel Park ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
8 new outpatient surgery centers in June 2015Read Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes