Columbus Community Hospital to Break Ground on Surgery Center
The surgery center is the first phase of the expansion, and it will be completed in early 2015, according to the report.
More Articles on Transaction and Valuation:
South Carolina CON Law to Remain in Place: 5 Things to Know
Beloit Health System ASC Project Remains in Limbo
Jefferson Hospital Breaks Ground on Bethel Park ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test