Columbia Memorial Hospital Opens Minimally Invasive Women's Health Surgery Center
The opening of the center was driven by Edward Marici, DO, an OB/GYN physician with Columbia Memorial Hospital.
The center offers procedures for the treatment of conditions such as endometriosis, fibrosis, urinary stress, incontinence, rectal incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
The surgery center officially opened eight months ago.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
Which Physician Specialties Are Hospitals Interested in Acquiring? 13 Statistics
New York Approves URMC's CON for Brockport Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader