Columbia Memorial Hospital Opens Minimally Invasive Women's Health Surgery Center
The opening of the center was driven by Edward Marici, DO, an OB/GYN physician with Columbia Memorial Hospital.
The center offers procedures for the treatment of conditions such as endometriosis, fibrosis, urinary stress, incontinence, rectal incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
The surgery center officially opened eight months ago.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
Which Physician Specialties Are Hospitals Interested in Acquiring? 13 Statistics
New York Approves URMC's CON for Brockport Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
UC Health Longmont to move forward with ASC projectRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine