Columbia Memorial Hospital Opens Minimally Invasive Women's Health Surgery Center
The opening of the center was driven by Edward Marici, DO, an OB/GYN physician with Columbia Memorial Hospital.
The center offers procedures for the treatment of conditions such as endometriosis, fibrosis, urinary stress, incontinence, rectal incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
The surgery center officially opened eight months ago.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recently Announced ASC Joint Venture & Partnership Agreements
Which Physician Specialties Are Hospitals Interested in Acquiring? 13 Statistics
New York Approves URMC's CON for Brockport Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight
- AAAHC names Dr. Vicky Gordon interim president & CEO: 3 notes
- Emergent BioSolutions receives contract for Zika vaccine: 4 things know
- Obama administration to update Medicare Part B payment proposal, but will this be enough to squash opposition?
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points