Colorado's St. Rose Ambulatory and Surgery Center Joins Centura Health Initiatives
Centura is jointly operated by Catholic Health Initiatives and Adventist Health system. St. Rose currently belongs to Catholic Health Initiatives, which will integrate its facilities in Colorado and Kansas into one regional group through this move.
Directors of the organizations say the public will likely not notice any major changes in services.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Ohio's The Hand Center Opens, Receives Accreditation
Building a Spine Surgery Center: 5 Points From Dr. Richard Kube
10 Characteristics That Increase Surgery Center Risk
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Loden Vision to open new Tennessee headquarters, surgery centerRead Now
- Foundation HealthCare revenue climbs 16%: 5 3Q financial report notes
- Dr. Benjamin Schmid receives McAuley Clinic Gratitude Award
- Regional Gastroenterology Associates of Lancaster name director of clinical services
- Revenue cycle firm acquires price transparency, consumer engagement company for $135M
- How much of physician income is tied to patient satisfaction?