Colorado's St. Rose Ambulatory and Surgery Center Joins Centura Health Initiatives
Centura is jointly operated by Catholic Health Initiatives and Adventist Health system. St. Rose currently belongs to Catholic Health Initiatives, which will integrate its facilities in Colorado and Kansas into one regional group through this move.
Directors of the organizations say the public will likely not notice any major changes in services.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Ohio's The Hand Center Opens, Receives Accreditation
Building a Spine Surgery Center: 5 Points From Dr. Richard Kube
10 Characteristics That Increase Surgery Center Risk
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Eastern Niagara Hospital to hold surgery center grand openingRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career