Colorado's St. Rose Ambulatory and Surgery Center Joins Centura Health Initiatives
Centura is jointly operated by Catholic Health Initiatives and Adventist Health system. St. Rose currently belongs to Catholic Health Initiatives, which will integrate its facilities in Colorado and Kansas into one regional group through this move.
Directors of the organizations say the public will likely not notice any major changes in services.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Ohio's The Hand Center Opens, Receives Accreditation
Building a Spine Surgery Center: 5 Points From Dr. Richard Kube
10 Characteristics That Increase Surgery Center Risk
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in