Colorado's St. Rose Ambulatory and Surgery Center Joins Centura Health Initiatives
Centura is jointly operated by Catholic Health Initiatives and Adventist Health system. St. Rose currently belongs to Catholic Health Initiatives, which will integrate its facilities in Colorado and Kansas into one regional group through this move.
Directors of the organizations say the public will likely not notice any major changes in services.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Ohio's The Hand Center Opens, Receives Accreditation
Building a Spine Surgery Center: 5 Points From Dr. Richard Kube
10 Characteristics That Increase Surgery Center Risk
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years