Children's National Medical Center, Inova Health System to Open Joint Venture Surgery Center
Washington Business Journal report.
The surgery center would be operated by the Pediatric Specialists of Virginia. The practice is currently seeking state regulatory approval to open the surgery center in one of Children's National Medical Center's existing medical office buildings.
The center would offer genetics, nephrology, orthopedics, oncology and hematology services.
If the project earns a certificate of need, the center would most likely open in the first quarter of 2014.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
8 New Surgery Center Openings, Plans & Expansions
Regent Surgical Health Forms New Joint Venture Partnership With Loveland Surgery Center
16 Statistics on Surgery Center Case Volume by OR
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About