CHI St. Luke's Health Plans $110M ASC, Medical Office Building in Texas
The project will be developed on 23 acres of land recently purchased by the health system. The facility will include a 55,000-square-foot ambulatory surgery center and a 100,000-square-foot medical office building.
St. Luke's eventually plans to invest more in the project, with a long-term goal of adding a 300-bed hospital to the site.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
USPI 1Q Financial Results & Development Activity: 5 Key Points
What ASC Physician-Owners Need to Know About ASC Real Estate Sales & Leasebacks
7 Recent ASC Announcements, Expansions or Openings
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Total joint replacement in ASCs: 10 years & counting for Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center — 5 things to know
- 10 largest ASC chains in the US
- Panel favors AmSurg in non-compete controversy with physicians: 5 things to know
- AAAASF grants accreditation to Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery: 4 key notes
- eSutures moves to new headquarters in Mokena, IL: 5 key notes