CHI St. Luke's Health Plans $110M ASC, Medical Office Building in Texas
The project will be developed on 23 acres of land recently purchased by the health system. The facility will include a 55,000-square-foot ambulatory surgery center and a 100,000-square-foot medical office building.
St. Luke's eventually plans to invest more in the project, with a long-term goal of adding a 300-bed hospital to the site.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
USPI 1Q Financial Results & Development Activity: 5 Key Points
What ASC Physician-Owners Need to Know About ASC Real Estate Sales & Leasebacks
7 Recent ASC Announcements, Expansions or Openings
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes