Chesapeake Regional Medical Center Earns Approval for Space in Proposed Outpatient Facility
The facility will be built next to the Urology of Virginia office. The center will offer urology, gastroenterology and gynecology procedures.
Chesapeake Regional Medical Center intends to pay $8.2 million for its lease and the ambulatory surgery center on the second floor of the building.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
AmSurg CEO Christopher Holden Sells 5k Shares
5 Surgery Center Joint Venture Models
Beverly Hospital Renames Danvers Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASA President Dr. Jane Fitch Meets With VA Representatives on Proposed Nursing Handbook
- Vision-Sciences Names Howard Zauberman CEO
- MediTech Strategic Consultants B.V. Changes Names to Medpace Medical Device B.V.
- 6 Surgery Centers Employing Direct-to-Patient Marketing Tactics
- Quality Improvement Tip: 8 Steps for Change Management