Center for Spine Pain Management CON to Be Reviewed
August 2013 – Tennessee Certificate of Need Meeting.
The project is estimated to cost $683,350.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Surgery Center, Medical Office Building Real Estate Market Sees Significant Increase
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Building Surgery Centers
ASCAI Meeting With Illinois Licensing Board on CON Changes Postponed
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About