Center for Spine Intervention to Open ASC in Georgia
Construction on the project is expected to cost $900,000 and begin in the first quarter of 2015.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
14 ASC Industry Acquisition Agreements in 2014
How to Increase the Value of Your ASC
34 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning, Opening ASCs in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Dignity Health Saint Francis Memorial Hospital opens Orthopedic Institute — 6 things to knowRead Now
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. John Vargo of Cleveland Clinic
- Dr. Louis Lataif earns internal medicine recertification: 4 notes
- Franklin Memorial Hospital adds Dr. Jay Neil: 4 things to know