Castleview Hospital Acquires Eastern Utah Surgical Center
Sun Advocate report.
Effective immediately, the surgery center will be renamed the Castleview Hospital Surgery Center.
Six surgeons currently perform procedures at the center in the areas of dentistry, pediatric dentistry, oculoplastics and ophthalmology.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Dr. Naser Rustom's Orland Park Surgery Center Earns Approval
8 New Surgery Center Openings, Plans & Expansions
Tri-City Orthopedic Clinic Physicians Prepare to Break Ground on New Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- ASC Strategies Expands Practice Areas, Becomes Avanza Healthcare Strategies
- 17% of Physician Offices to Add Staff in 2014, Cite Higher ACA Patient Volume
- St. Luke's Health System Opens $12M Surgery Center in Meridian
- Physicians Endoscopy, Physician Partners to Open Endoscopy Center in Gaston Country
- Gastroenterologist Compensation in 2011 vs. 2012: 33 Statistics