CA's Aspen Surgery Center in Simi Valley to Expand 30%
Aspen Surgery Center in Simi Valley, Calif., is undergoing a renovation that will expand the facility 30 percent, according to a Moorpark Acorn report.
The expansion project includes adding a second GI lab, a second recovery room and building additional offices.
The $2 million project is being funded by a grant from the center's parent company Adventist Health. Construction is expected to be complete in December.
Related Articles on Surgery Center Expansion:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug
- Is Your A/R Costing You More Than You Realize?