California's Orange Coast Surgery Center Sells for $2.6M
CoStar Group report.
The 17,550-square-foot medical office building includes a full operational, IMQ-licensed surgery center with two operating rooms and a procedure room.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Texas Center for Athletes' Surgery Center Takes on New Property Manager
Colorado Eye Practices Consolidate, Build 10,000 Square Foot Surgery Center
Pennsylvania's Excela Health to Build 114,000 Square Foot Outpatient Facility
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
$160M University of Minnesota clinic, surgery center to feature collaborative workspace designRead Now
- GI practice 10 years from now: 5 gastroenterologists forecast the future of the specialty
- 7 things for gastroenterologists to know for today – March 6, 2015
- GI/endoscopy company stock report – March 6, 2015
- $160M University of Minnesota clinic, surgery center to feature collaborative workspace design
- Rush Surgery Center in Oregon launches new website