California's Monterey Peninsula Surgery Centers Completes $2.5M Expansion
The project increased the number of recovery bays and added a new operating suite. "With this new resource, the surgeons and staff now operate in one of the best facilities anywhere in the country," said Tom Wilson, the centers' chief executive officer. "The changes will contribute to even higher patient satisfaction and enhanced outcomes."
Mr. Wilson said the center is expanding because the business is growing. The renovation also created more office and storage space and a larger recovery area.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
How to Structure a Great Joint Venture
When Is the Prime Time to Sell an ASC?
How Private Equity Views ASC Investment
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
$5B in medical office buildings sold in 2014 — And investors are ready for moreRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics