California's Monterey Peninsula Surgery Centers Completes $2.5M Expansion
The project increased the number of recovery bays and added a new operating suite. "With this new resource, the surgeons and staff now operate in one of the best facilities anywhere in the country," said Tom Wilson, the centers' chief executive officer. "The changes will contribute to even higher patient satisfaction and enhanced outcomes."
Mr. Wilson said the center is expanding because the business is growing. The renovation also created more office and storage space and a larger recovery area.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
How to Structure a Great Joint Venture
When Is the Prime Time to Sell an ASC?
How Private Equity Views ASC Investment
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 M&A survival tips for ASCsRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting