California's Monterey Peninsula Surgery Centers Completes $2.5M Expansion
The project increased the number of recovery bays and added a new operating suite. "With this new resource, the surgeons and staff now operate in one of the best facilities anywhere in the country," said Tom Wilson, the centers' chief executive officer. "The changes will contribute to even higher patient satisfaction and enhanced outcomes."
Mr. Wilson said the center is expanding because the business is growing. The renovation also created more office and storage space and a larger recovery area.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
How to Structure a Great Joint Venture
When Is the Prime Time to Sell an ASC?
How Private Equity Views ASC Investment
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts