California's Monterey Peninsula Surgery Centers Completes $2.5M Expansion
The project increased the number of recovery bays and added a new operating suite. "With this new resource, the surgeons and staff now operate in one of the best facilities anywhere in the country," said Tom Wilson, the centers' chief executive officer. "The changes will contribute to even higher patient satisfaction and enhanced outcomes."
Mr. Wilson said the center is expanding because the business is growing. The renovation also created more office and storage space and a larger recovery area.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
How to Structure a Great Joint Venture
When Is the Prime Time to Sell an ASC?
How Private Equity Views ASC Investment
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
MFC Announces April DividendRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA