Buffalo Surgery Center earns state approval for $1.2M facility
The 35,000-sqaure-foot facility will be opened next door to the surgery center's existing building on the Excelsior Orthopaedics campus. The new facility will include space for GI, orthopedics and ophthalmology procedures.
Excelsior Orthopaedics will occupy 24,000-square-feet of the facility, while the remaineder will be leased to other surgeons.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Symbion revenue leaps 7%: 5 2Q financial result insights
5 recent ASC expansions
6 recent ASC acquisition & affiliation agreements
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know