Buffalo Surgery Center earns state approval for $1.2M facility
Buffalo Business First report.
The 35,000-sqaure-foot facility will be opened next door to the surgery center's existing building on the Excelsior Orthopaedics campus. The new facility will include space for GI, orthopedics and ophthalmology procedures.
Excelsior Orthopaedics will occupy 24,000-square-feet of the facility, while the remaineder will be leased to other surgeons.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Symbion revenue leaps 7%: 5 2Q financial result insights
5 recent ASC expansions
6 recent ASC acquisition & affiliation agreements
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 essential reads on ASC industry development in 2014Read Now
- ASC staff management primer: 10 key articles for surgery center leaders
- Dr. Jacquelyn Short joins LaFollette Eye Clinic
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open