Buffalo Surgery Center earns state approval for $1.2M facility
The 35,000-sqaure-foot facility will be opened next door to the surgery center's existing building on the Excelsior Orthopaedics campus. The new facility will include space for GI, orthopedics and ophthalmology procedures.
Excelsior Orthopaedics will occupy 24,000-square-feet of the facility, while the remaineder will be leased to other surgeons.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Symbion revenue leaps 7%: 5 2Q financial result insights
5 recent ASC expansions
6 recent ASC acquisition & affiliation agreements
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital