Buffalo Surgery Center earns state approval for $1.2M facility
Buffalo Business First report.
The 35,000-sqaure-foot facility will be opened next door to the surgery center's existing building on the Excelsior Orthopaedics campus. The new facility will include space for GI, orthopedics and ophthalmology procedures.
Excelsior Orthopaedics will occupy 24,000-square-feet of the facility, while the remaineder will be leased to other surgeons.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Symbion revenue leaps 7%: 5 2Q financial result insights
5 recent ASC expansions
6 recent ASC acquisition & affiliation agreements
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine opens ASCRead Now
- Pain physicians - Beware of your CPA's advice on asset protection: The advice you get may be inaccurate
- President Barack Obama using Oregon Trail to drum-up young health insurance enrollees
- AAAHC accredits the Illinois University Student Health Services
- 15 statistics on ASC hours per case
- ASC by the numbers: 13 statistics