Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners Opens Archibald Surgery Center in California
Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners has announced the opening of Archibald Surgery Center in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., according to a Sacramento Bee report.
The surgery center features three operating rooms and will perform spine, eye and gastrointestinal procedures.
"We are dedicated to providing patients and their families a comfortable, convenient and sophisticated alternative to traditional inpatient hospital surgery," said Sunil Shivaram, MD, medical director of the surgery center. "We're delighted to serve the community as a whole and treat patients in this newly-renovated facility."
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions