Blue Chip Surgical Center Partners Expands Operations Team With Three New Hires
• Jan Diedrich, vice president of operations
• Kim Esteph, vice president of operations
• Donna Smith, vice president of operations
These appointments signal the importance of the Blue Chip Surgical Operations team in managing the company's portfolio of financially successfully and clinically distinguished ASCs nationally.
"We are fortunate to have uniquely talented and highly experienced healthcare professionals like Jan, Kim and Donna on our team," said Jeff Leland, CEO. "The high demand for our trust-based and surgeon-led approach has driven our growth and means we need more skilled people to help our centers achieve and sustain operational excellence."
Related Articles on Transactions and Valuation:
SurgCenter Founder Sean O'Neal to Open Chiropractic Franchise
70 of the ASCs That Opened in the US in 2012
Proposed 2014 Architectural Guidelines Could Prove Burdensome for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Texas Health Surgery Center Rockwall files form D — 4 things to knowRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes