Beverly Hospital Renames Danvers Surgery Center
The Salem News.
The renamed surgery center is a result of Beverly Hospital's affiliation with Lahey Health.
The 99,000-square-foot, $30 million outpatient surgery center opened in 2007. The center now performs 3,500 procedures each year.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
36 Statistics on Surgery Center Case Volume Mix by OR
Tri-State Surgery Center to Relocate to New Washington Health System Outpatient Facility
Center for Spine Pain Management CON to Be Reviewed
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Whitepaper: Lumbar Spinal Stenosis from Paradigm Spine
- How Meaningful Use Stage 2's Extension Affects ICD-10
- HFAP Hosts ASC Quality Reporting Final Rule Webinar
- CareFusion Purchases 40% Stake in Israel Medical Device Company for $100M
- Laser Spine Institute Helps Metropolitan Ministries Feed Hungry This Holiday Season