Beloit Health System Files CON for $16.3M Expansion, Surgery Center at NorthPointe Campus
Rockford Register Star report.
The certificate of need application is subject to approval by the Illinois Health Facilities and Services Review Board.
The 32,000-square-foot expansion would include a surgery center on the first floor and physician offices on the second floor. The surgery center would have two operating rooms and two GI procedure rooms.
A public hearing on the project is expected to take place next week.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
7 Recent Eye Surgery Center Plans, Expansions & Achievements
5 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Acquisitions & Partnerships
Healthcare M&A Volume Down 9% in 4Q of 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies