BBL Medical Facilities Finishes Physicians' Clinic of Iowa Ambulatory Care Facility
BBL Medical Facilities has announced the completion of its Physicians' Clinic of Iowa medical pavilion project.
BBL Medical Facilities planned, designed and built the 220,000-square-foot medical mall in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The facility opened earlier this year.
The ambulatory care facility has combined five Physicians' Clinic of Iowa medical office buildings and ancillary services into one building.
Physicians' Clinic of Iowa is a group of 79 multispecialty medical and surgical providers. The group intends to add 15 to 20 providers over the course of the next three to seven years.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Merritt Healthcare's River Valley Surgery Center Receives State License
Center for Spine Pain Management CON to Be Reviewed
6 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning or Building Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- HSHS Medical, Sangamon Associated Anesthesiologists Collaborate for Enhanced Surgical Services in Illinois
- New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center Goes Live With Anesthesia Touch
- Mexican Company Acquires Assets of Medical Imaging System Maker Naviscan
- MedVenture Names Mitch Moeller CEO
- Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic Earns AAAHC Accreditation