BayCare Ambulatory Surgery Center to Begin Expansion Project
The Suncoast News.
The expansion project will include a new one-story, 15,000-square-foot facility, which will double the size of the surgery center. The new facility will have three procedure rooms, four operating rooms and 20 pre- and postoperative beds.
Morton Plant Mease Outpatient Center and BayCare Ambulatory Surgery Center are a part of the BayCare Health System.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Healthcare Transactions in 2014: 4 Trends to Watch
AmSurg CFO Sells 48,380 Shares
Surgery Center Cedar Rapids Begins $3.4M Expansion Project
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies