Bascom Palmer Eye Institute to Expand With New Naples ASC, Medical Office Building
South Florida Business Journal report.
The new facility will include two operating rooms, physician offices, a photo suite, an optical laboratory and 20 exam rooms. Gresham, Smith and Partners designed the new facility.
The expansion is due to an increase in patient traffic. Bascom Palmer Eye Institute had 3,600 patient visits in 2006 and more than 12,000 this year.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Statistics on Surgery Center Operating Income & Total Operating Expenses
McGuire Development Purchases Collier Health Park, Including ASC Building
8 Recent ASC Management & Development Company Recent Financial Results
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Pain Management Center of Long Island Announces Center OpeningRead Now
- "Joining an ACO, Being Employed by the Hospital, Immediate Benefits and Drawbacks and Long Term Prospects for the Spine Surgeon"
- ASC Payer Trends: Evolving Market Creates Opportunities for ASCs
- 4 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Technology Acquisitions
- CASA Welcomes 9 New Surgery Center Members
- Beverly Hills Surgery Center Hosts 1st Single-Site Robotic Hysterectomy in LA