Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Breaks Ground on $9M Surgery Center
Naples News report.
The new 20,000-square-foot facility is expected to cost $9 million and has a target opening date of 2015, according to the report. The land was purchased for $2.8 million and the eventual building will depend on fundraising efforts.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Key Technologies for Efficiency & Profitability at Surgery Centers
6 Industry Experts Discuss Surgery Center Transactions Outlook for 2013
Covenant Surgical Partners Affiliates With 5 Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 M&A survival tips for ASCsRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting