Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Breaks Ground on $9M Surgery Center
The new 20,000-square-foot facility is expected to cost $9 million and has a target opening date of 2015, according to the report. The land was purchased for $2.8 million and the eventual building will depend on fundraising efforts.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Key Technologies for Efficiency & Profitability at Surgery Centers
6 Industry Experts Discuss Surgery Center Transactions Outlook for 2013
Covenant Surgical Partners Affiliates With 5 Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cedars-Sinai and CareMore Health to offer coordinated care for Medicare patients: 5 things to know
- Former Super Bowl champion Dr. John Michels joins Physician Partners of America: 5 things to know
- SCA stock receives 'hold' rating
- HCA stock trades up 3.9%, Surgery Center Services of America plans to develop new surgery center & more: 3 key notes on ASC companies
- AGA: 8 things to know about celiac disease