Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Breaks Ground on $9M Surgery Center
The new 20,000-square-foot facility is expected to cost $9 million and has a target opening date of 2015, according to the report. The land was purchased for $2.8 million and the eventual building will depend on fundraising efforts.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Key Technologies for Efficiency & Profitability at Surgery Centers
6 Industry Experts Discuss Surgery Center Transactions Outlook for 2013
Covenant Surgical Partners Affiliates With 5 Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader