Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Breaks Ground on $9M Surgery Center
Naples News report.
The new 20,000-square-foot facility is expected to cost $9 million and has a target opening date of 2015, according to the report. The land was purchased for $2.8 million and the eventual building will depend on fundraising efforts.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Key Technologies for Efficiency & Profitability at Surgery Centers
6 Industry Experts Discuss Surgery Center Transactions Outlook for 2013
Covenant Surgical Partners Affiliates With 5 Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Texas Health Surgery Center Rockwall files form D — 4 things to knowRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes