Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Breaks Ground on $9M Surgery CenterNaples, Fla.-based Bascom Palmer Eye Institute announced it has broken ground on a new ambulatory surgery center, according to a Naples News report.
The new 20,000-square-foot facility is expected to cost $9 million and has a target opening date of 2015, according to the report. The land was purchased for $2.8 million and the eventual building will depend on fundraising efforts.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
5 Key Technologies for Efficiency & Profitability at Surgery Centers
6 Industry Experts Discuss Surgery Center Transactions Outlook for 2013
Covenant Surgical Partners Affiliates With 5 Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers