Banner Health Center Plans to Double in Size, Add Outpatient Surgery Center
According to the report, the site will start out with 31-36 employees but could have as many as 110 after it expands. As the city's population grows, the facility could more than double in size to nearly 87,000 square feet.
The facility is currently 40,000-square-feet and will hold an opening ceremony on May 12.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
St. Louis University Gets Approval to Demolish Historic Complex for ASC
MedWest-Haywood Hospital Seeks Approval for Loan as ASC Construction Continues
Colorado's Memorial Health Still Searching for Tenant for $3M Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Simon Rabinowitz named a Who's Who by Marquis: 5 takeaways
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska pulling out of ACA exchanges: 4 takeaways
- Insurer New West Health Services to shut down: 3 things to know
- Co-op failures adds to speculation about future of ACA: 4 things to know
- NY-based Rochester Regional Health plans ambulatory care center: 3 thoughts