Banner Health Center Plans to Double in Size, Add Outpatient Surgery Center
In Maricopa report.
According to the report, the site will start out with 31-36 employees but could have as many as 110 after it expands. As the city's population grows, the facility could more than double in size to nearly 87,000 square feet.
The facility is currently 40,000-square-feet and will hold an opening ceremony on May 12.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
St. Louis University Gets Approval to Demolish Historic Complex for ASC
MedWest-Haywood Hospital Seeks Approval for Loan as ASC Construction Continues
Colorado's Memorial Health Still Searching for Tenant for $3M Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
How to "Go Big or Go Home" with joint venture ASCsRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career