Banner Health Center Plans to Double in Size, Add Outpatient Surgery Center
According to the report, the site will start out with 31-36 employees but could have as many as 110 after it expands. As the city's population grows, the facility could more than double in size to nearly 87,000 square feet.
The facility is currently 40,000-square-feet and will hold an opening ceremony on May 12.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
St. Louis University Gets Approval to Demolish Historic Complex for ASC
MedWest-Haywood Hospital Seeks Approval for Loan as ASC Construction Continues
Colorado's Memorial Health Still Searching for Tenant for $3M Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Drs. Rusha Modi, Steven M. Schwarz & more — 3 GI physicians in the headlines
- CVS' Adrenaclick® auto-injector to hit the market
- Trump's take on pharmaceutical companies: 'Getting away with murder'
- GI leader to know: Dr. Shekhar Challa of Kansas Medical Clinic
- Surgeons rank as #1 highest-paying job in these 16 states