Banner Health Center Plans to Double in Size, Add Outpatient Surgery Center
In Maricopa report.
According to the report, the site will start out with 31-36 employees but could have as many as 110 after it expands. As the city's population grows, the facility could more than double in size to nearly 87,000 square feet.
The facility is currently 40,000-square-feet and will hold an opening ceremony on May 12.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
St. Louis University Gets Approval to Demolish Historic Complex for ASC
MedWest-Haywood Hospital Seeks Approval for Loan as ASC Construction Continues
Colorado's Memorial Health Still Searching for Tenant for $3M Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Southeastern Health Park ASC holds open houseRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting