Aurora Health Care Plans to Break Ground on Ambulatory Surgery Center Next Year
Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel report.
The surgery center project is a part of Aurora Health Care's plan to invest $100 million in Racine and Walworth, Wis. The surgery center is expected to open in 2016.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Plans, Openings & Expansions
Methodist McKinney Acquires Texas Surgery Center
Healthcare M&A Volume Down 9% in 4Q of 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies