Aurora Health Care Plans to Break Ground on Ambulatory Surgery Center Next Year
Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel report.
The surgery center project is a part of Aurora Health Care's plan to invest $100 million in Racine and Walworth, Wis. The surgery center is expected to open in 2016.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Plans, Openings & Expansions
Methodist McKinney Acquires Texas Surgery Center
Healthcare M&A Volume Down 9% in 4Q of 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
How Does Competition Affect ASC Valuation?Read Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers