Aurora Health Care Acquires Manitowoc Surgery Center
Aurora Health Care and BayCare Clinic physicians will continue to use the surgery center. The acquisition will expand Aurora's outpatient surgery services. The surgery center currently includes orthopedics, colonoscopy and hernia repair.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
New York Joint Venture Surgery Center to Create 20 New Jobs
5 Recent Surgery Center Acquisitions & Joint Venture Partnerships
100 Surgery Center Benchmarks & Statistics to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About