Aultman West to Close Surgery Center, Move Outpatient Procedures to North Campus
The surgery center, which offered total joint replacement and general orthopedic procedures, performed 1,300 procedures per year. The center is being closed due to declining case volume. The surgery center will be repurposed.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recent Joint Venture ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
8 ASC Company Q1 Financial Results: Stormy, But Promising Start to 2014
Combining Forces: Are ASC Mergers the Answer to the Challenging Healthcare Environment?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
New facility, surgery center to open at former Long Island College Hospital siteRead Now
- June 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Mercy Health and Kyruus partner to better match patients with providers: 5 things to know
- Arizona's Banner Health Network uses eClinicalWorks for electronic health records: 4 key notes
- 10 things for ASC leaders to know about CON programs
- 5 key trends for successful ASCs to know from AAAHC CEO Stephen Martin Jr.