Aultman West to Close Surgery Center, Move Outpatient Procedures to North Campus
The surgery center, which offered total joint replacement and general orthopedic procedures, performed 1,300 procedures per year. The center is being closed due to declining case volume. The surgery center will be repurposed.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recent Joint Venture ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
8 ASC Company Q1 Financial Results: Stormy, But Promising Start to 2014
Combining Forces: Are ASC Mergers the Answer to the Challenging Healthcare Environment?
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 key situations for coders to query providers — And when not to
- Hepatic steatosis and liver fibrosis may be genetic: 4 observations
- ALS disease may arise from long-ago embedded virus: 5 observations
- Looking to the future of payment: Why ASCs need to adopt new models
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joel Weinstock of Tufts Medical Center