ASCOA to Open Joint Venture Surgery Center With Florida's Bartow Regional Medical Center, Local Physicians
The 12,000-square-foot Innovations Surgery Center, which is a $7 million project, is a joint venture between the medical center, ASCOA and a group of local physicians. Construction will begin this year, and the center should be open by mid-2013.
The ambulatory surgery center will relieve pressure on existing operating room space at Bartow Regional, according to the report. Polk County has eight other ambulatory surgery centers listed with the state.
Learn more about ASCOA.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
New York's St. Mary's Hospitals to Become Completely Outpatient by 2023
Ambulatory Alliances Releases Free Webinar on How to Effectively Market Your ASC
Colorado's St. Rose Ambulatory and Surgery Center Joins Centura Health Initiatives
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Why ASCs should prioritize personalities in staff recruitment: Select Physicians Surgery Center's administrator shares insight
- AAAHC names Dr. Vicky Gordon interim president & CEO: 3 notes
- Emergent BioSolutions receives contract for Zika vaccine: 4 things know
- Obama administration to update Medicare Part B payment proposal, but will this be enough to squash opposition?
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points