ASCOA to Open Joint Venture Surgery Center With Florida's Bartow Regional Medical Center, Local Physicians
The Ledger report.
The 12,000-square-foot Innovations Surgery Center, which is a $7 million project, is a joint venture between the medical center, ASCOA and a group of local physicians. Construction will begin this year, and the center should be open by mid-2013.
The ambulatory surgery center will relieve pressure on existing operating room space at Bartow Regional, according to the report. Polk County has eight other ambulatory surgery centers listed with the state.
Learn more about ASCOA.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
New York's St. Mary's Hospitals to Become Completely Outpatient by 2023
Ambulatory Alliances Releases Free Webinar on How to Effectively Market Your ASC
Colorado's St. Rose Ambulatory and Surgery Center Joins Centura Health Initiatives
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Texas Health Resources to build ASC at RockwallRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014