ASC Company Services & Ownership: 7 Things to Know
VMG Health's 2011 ASC ValueDriver Survey. Here are seven things to know about ASC company ownership preference and services.
• Majority ownership: 41 percent
• Majority ownership with a hospital partner: 29 percent
• Minority ownership: 29 percent
Most significant ASC company services
• New physician recruitment
• Improved efficiency
• Partnership restructuring/re-syndication
• Improved managed care contracting
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
12 Statistics on New & Exiting ASCs From 2007 to 2012
5 Recent Hospital & ASC Joint Ventures
ASC Ownership Division: Structuring a 3-Way Joint Venture That Works
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Credit Agencies Offer Mixed Forecast for Surgery Partners Outlook Post-Symbion AcquisitionRead Now
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis
- 11 Gastroenterologists Making the News
- 4 Organizations Providing Malignant Hyperthermia Resources
- NY Eye Center Performs First Vitreo-Retinal Surgery
- Dr. Kyle Smith Joins Hoops Family Children's Hospital