ASC Association of Illinois to Discuss Proposed CON Rule Changes
Ambulatory Surgery Center Association of Illinois has announced that it will be participating in a discussion of the proposed changes to the certificate of need rules during the Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board meeting in Springfield, Ill., on Oct. 10.
ASCAI urges surgery center leaders to participate and consider how their centers will be impacted if required to file a CON application for the addition of each new surgical specialty.
Oct. 7 is the last day to register with ASCAI for the meeting.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Surgery Center Joint Venture Models
How Does Payer Mix Vary by Surgery Center Revenue? 18 Statistics
Regent Surgical Health Forms New Joint Venture Partnership With Loveland Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies