ASC Association of Illinois to Discuss Proposed CON Rule Changes
Ambulatory Surgery Center Association of Illinois has announced that it will be participating in a discussion of the proposed changes to the certificate of need rules during the Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board meeting in Springfield, Ill., on Oct. 10.
ASCAI urges surgery center leaders to participate and consider how their centers will be impacted if required to file a CON application for the addition of each new surgical specialty.
Oct. 7 is the last day to register with ASCAI for the meeting.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Surgery Center Joint Venture Models
How Does Payer Mix Vary by Surgery Center Revenue? 18 Statistics
Regent Surgical Health Forms New Joint Venture Partnership With Loveland Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Vassar Brothers Medical Center purchases properties, including ASC — 5 things to knowRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today