AOK Spine and Pain Surgery Center Opens in Houston
AOK Spine and Pain surgery center officially opened in August 2012 in Houston, Texas, according to a Melodika report.
AOK Spine and Pain, which is a spinal surgery center and pain management center, is the newest facility to be added to the AOK Medical Center. With the opening of the center, AOK Medical Center will now be able to offer pain management, spine surgery, endoscopic carpal tunnel treatment, Tarsal Tunnel treatment and Baxter's Nerve entrapment.
AOK Spine and Pain includes specialists Donald E. Baxter, MD, Eghtedar Sadeghpour, MD, Maxwell Adu-Lartey, MD, and Pawan Grover, MD.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
AmSurg Set to Acquire Majority of IL's Glen Endoscopy Center
Wexner Medical Center in Ohio Plans Outpatient Facility
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers