AmSurg to 'Remain Acquisitive,' Grow Revenue, Says S&P
On Nov. 7, 2012, Standard & Poor's assigned Nashville, Tenn.-based surgery center operator AmSurg its "BB-" corporate credit rating. The outlook is stable.
The stable rating outlook reflects S&P's expectation that AmSurg will remain acquisitive and that same-center revenue will continue to grow at a moderate pace.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Texas Center for Athletes' Surgery Center Takes on New Property Manager
Colorado Eye Practices Consolidate, Build 10,000-Square-Foot Surgery Center
Pennsylvania's Excela Health to Build 114,000 Square Foot Outpatient Facility
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 effective pre-procedure steps to guarantee maximum reimbursement for your ASC
- 10 highest, lowest earning US regions for physicians
- AAFP submits physician-focused alternative payment model: 6 things to know
- Marathon Pharmaceuticals withdraws from PhRMA: 4 notes
- 3 strategies to improve patients' opioid storage, disposal practices