AmSurg to 'Remain Acquisitive,' Grow Revenue, Says S&P
On Nov. 7, 2012, Standard & Poor's assigned Nashville, Tenn.-based surgery center operator AmSurg its "BB-" corporate credit rating. The outlook is stable.
The stable rating outlook reflects S&P's expectation that AmSurg will remain acquisitive and that same-center revenue will continue to grow at a moderate pace.
Related Articles on Transactions & Valuation:
Texas Center for Athletes' Surgery Center Takes on New Property Manager
Colorado Eye Practices Consolidate, Build 10,000-Square-Foot Surgery Center
Pennsylvania's Excela Health to Build 114,000 Square Foot Outpatient Facility
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 50 things to know about the ASC industry | 2017
- Tenet shares jump 2.1%, Nobilis Health ranks as key vendor in global neurosurgery market & more — 5 ASC company notes
- 4 GI devices receive FDA clearance in January 2017
- Study: ACA did not impact employment rates through 2016
- CDC: 2016-2017 flu vaccine offers moderate protection