AmSurg Shares Rise in Value After $2.35B Sheridan Deal Announcement
The upgrade was made closely following AmSurg’s announcement of intention to acquire Sheridan Healthcare for $2.35 billion.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recent ASC Industry Acquisitions
Beloit Health System ASC Project Remains in Limbo
3 Recently Opened & Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 16 statistics on Medicare cases in ASCs resulting in subsequent hospital visits
- 90% of physicians report career satisfaction with career choice — 5 key points
- Trump administration proposes $1.2B NIH funding cut: 5 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Iryna Hepburn of WellSpan Health
- Leader Surgical Center now AAAHC-accredited: 3 insights