AmSurg Shares Rise in Value After $2.35B Sheridan Deal Announcement
Value Walk report.
The upgrade was made closely following AmSurg’s announcement of intention to acquire Sheridan Healthcare for $2.35 billion.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recent ASC Industry Acquisitions
Beloit Health System ASC Project Remains in Limbo
3 Recently Opened & Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Surgical Care Affiliates shares drop 1.29%: 5 key notesRead Now
- Go beyond analytics: How business intelligence can make ASCs more money (Part 1)
- National Research launches online resource center: 4 key takeaways
- Surgical Care Affiliates shares drop 1.29%: 5 key notes
- Joint Commission appoints Lisa Diehl Vandecaveye to general counsel — 5 key notes
- Separating fact from fiction: 5 notes on ICD-10