AmSurg Shares Rise in Value After $2.35B Sheridan Deal Announcement
The upgrade was made closely following AmSurg’s announcement of intention to acquire Sheridan Healthcare for $2.35 billion.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recent ASC Industry Acquisitions
Beloit Health System ASC Project Remains in Limbo
3 Recently Opened & Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Megan Olejniczak to travel to Rwanda as part of medical mission trip: 4 notes
- 4 GI physicians in the news – Oct. 9, 2015
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Dimitroff of St. Louis Gastroenterology Consultants
- 10 things to know about medical malpractice
- SCA stock trades down 5.9%: 3 things to know