AmSurg Shares Rise in Value After $2.35B Sheridan Deal Announcement
Value Walk report.
The upgrade was made closely following AmSurg’s announcement of intention to acquire Sheridan Healthcare for $2.35 billion.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recent ASC Industry Acquisitions
Beloit Health System ASC Project Remains in Limbo
3 Recently Opened & Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
$5B in medical office buildings sold in 2014 — And investors are ready for moreRead Now
- Beware of Your CPA’s Advice on Asset Protection: The Advice you Get May be Inaccurate
- Medical errors still a leading cause of death in America — 5 things to know
- Where is healthcare the cheapest? 5 cities
- CMS plans to change meaningful use — AMA says that's a good thing
- 8 gastroenterologist inventors