AmSurg Shares Rise in Value After $2.35B Sheridan Deal Announcement
The upgrade was made closely following AmSurg’s announcement of intention to acquire Sheridan Healthcare for $2.35 billion.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
4 Recent ASC Industry Acquisitions
Beloit Health System ASC Project Remains in Limbo
3 Recently Opened & Expanded Ambulatory Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test