AmSurg Makes Concurrent Public Offerings of 10M in Stock to Finance $2.35B Sheridan Deal
The convertible stock, set to covert to common stock in July 2017, is being sold at $100 per share, according to a Nashville Post report.
AmSurg intends to use the proceeds from the two public offerings, as well as cash and debt financing, to bank roll its $2.35 billion acquisition of Sheridan Healthcare.
As of Tuesday afternoon, AmSurg shares were down 2 percent to $48.96, but year-to-date the shares are up nearly 7 percent, according to the Nashville Post report.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
14 ASC Industry Acquisition Agreements in 2014
How to Increase the Value of Your ASC
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces June Dividend
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital