AmSurg Makes Concurrent Public Offerings of 10M in Stock to Finance $2.35B Sheridan Deal
The convertible stock, set to covert to common stock in July 2017, is being sold at $100 per share, according to a Nashville Post report.
AmSurg intends to use the proceeds from the two public offerings, as well as cash and debt financing, to bank roll its $2.35 billion acquisition of Sheridan Healthcare.
As of Tuesday afternoon, AmSurg shares were down 2 percent to $48.96, but year-to-date the shares are up nearly 7 percent, according to the Nashville Post report.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
14 ASC Industry Acquisition Agreements in 2014
How to Increase the Value of Your ASC
Medical Facilities Corporation Announces June Dividend
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- National Patient Safety Foundation updates Online Patient Safety Curriculum: 6 points
- Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin wants to transform state's Medicaid program: 7 things to know
- Cloud technology equips the healthcare industry in digital-focused world — 5 observations
- Dr. Wa Xian receives AGA funding for IBD stem cell research: 4 notes
- Vitality Biopharma announces new patent filing for IBD pain relief: 4 notes