AmSurg completes $2.35B Sheridan acquisition
Nashville Business Journal report.
"At a time of transformation in the healthcare delivery system, AmSurg is well positioned with a unique and compelling combination of value added services that we expect will strengthen our ability to develop new outsourced physician contracts, health system partnerships and payer relationships and increase the clinical integration of ASC anesthesia," said AmSurg CEO Christopher Holden in a company news release.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Starpoint Health Gets $14M for Recapitalization
Foundation Healthcare Refinances Debt
58 Ambulatory Surgery Centers Opened or Announced in 2014
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Majid Jamali to open oral, maxillofacial surgery center in New YorkRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014