AmSurg CFO Sells 48,380 Shares
WKRB News & Analysis report.
The shares sold at an average price of $43.28. The transaction was a total of $2,093,886.40. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Ms. Gulmi now owns 107,306 shares of company stock, which is valued at an estimated $4.6 million.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Hospital Partnerships: 4 Considerations for ASCs Before Taking the Plunge
10 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Plans, Openings & Expansions
Merritt Healthcare Announces Development of Bridgeport Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Elects Sandi Baber to Board
- 4 Keys to a Clinically Integrated Supply Chain
- It's Go Time: The Final Preparations for ICD-10
- Kenny Hancock of Meridian Surgical Partners to Speak at Becker's June Conference
- ASC Strategy: Key Thoughts on Patient Volume Growth Opportunities