AmSurg CEO Christopher Holden Sells 5k Shares
WKRB News & Analysis report.
The transaction, legally disclosed through the Securities & Exchange Commission, was a total of $187,800. The shares were sold for an average price of $37.56 each.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Urgent Care Centers & Others: Where Do Ancillary Services Stand in the Race for Consolidation?
How Does Payer Mix Vary by Surgery Center Revenue? 18 Statistics
UCLA Health Sells Outpatient Surgery Center, Medical Building for $54M
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About