Albany Urology Clinic Breaks Ground on Surgery Center
Albany Herald report.
The new facility is designed to accommodate growth of the combined practice and provide new outpatient surgical capabilities, according to Michael Dukes, practice administrator.
"A lot of specialty practices are moving toward the creation of ambulatory surgery centers," Mr. Dukes said. "There are plenty of patient advantages to an ASC, including more reliable scheduling and, in most cases, a lower total cost."
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Partners to divest Florida ASC in FTC settlementRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014