Albany Urology Clinic Breaks Ground on Surgery Center
The new facility is designed to accommodate growth of the combined practice and provide new outpatient surgical capabilities, according to Michael Dukes, practice administrator.
"A lot of specialty practices are moving toward the creation of ambulatory surgery centers," Mr. Dukes said. "There are plenty of patient advantages to an ASC, including more reliable scheduling and, in most cases, a lower total cost."
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Independent practice, bundled payments & Medicare reimbursement — Key thoughts on GI centers in 2016 from Physicians Endoscopy CEO Barry Tanner
- Leader in stem-cell research expands in New York — 5 key facts
- Mississippi to cover obesity-related costs — 5 things to know
- Olympic Medical Center in Washington building new medical office — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. James Marion of Mount Sinai Hospital