Albany Urology Clinic Breaks Ground on Surgery Center
The new facility is designed to accommodate growth of the combined practice and provide new outpatient surgical capabilities, according to Michael Dukes, practice administrator.
"A lot of specialty practices are moving toward the creation of ambulatory surgery centers," Mr. Dukes said. "There are plenty of patient advantages to an ASC, including more reliable scheduling and, in most cases, a lower total cost."
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes