Albany Urology Clinic Breaks Ground on Surgery Center
The new facility is designed to accommodate growth of the combined practice and provide new outpatient surgical capabilities, according to Michael Dukes, practice administrator.
"A lot of specialty practices are moving toward the creation of ambulatory surgery centers," Mr. Dukes said. "There are plenty of patient advantages to an ASC, including more reliable scheduling and, in most cases, a lower total cost."
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test