Air Force Opens Surgery Center in National Capital Region
The Air Force has opened its first ambulatory surgery center in the National Capital Region, according to a news release.
Malcolm Grow Medical Clinic, located at the Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland, recently transitioned to the 18-bed surgery center.
Physicians will perform procedures in a number of specialties in the surgical center including ENT and orthopedics.
Related Articles on New Surgery Centers:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Business Analytics for Healthcare Organizations: Maximize Information While Minimizing Efforts
- Dr. Brian Cole of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Travels to Kenya on Mission Trip
- Beacon Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine to Break Ground on Expansion
- Advanced Pain Management Joins California Pain Network
- 3 Focus Areas for Developing the Clinical Environment for New Services