Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center Breaks Ground on New Facility With Ambulatory SurgeryAdvocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center broke ground on its expected 156,000-square-foot Center for Advanced Care and announced a $1 million donation by the Masonic Family Health Foundation for the estimated $109 million construction project.
The new outpatient care center will include ambulatory surgery, cancer care and digestive health services.
More Articles on ASC Transactions and Valuation Issues:
8 Hospitals Planning New Surgery Centers
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Breaks Ground on $9M Surgery Center
7 Industry Experts Discuss Surgery Center Transactions Outlook for 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery