Advocate Christ Medical Center to Open $202M Outpatient Pavilion
The nine-story facility includes 12 operating rooms and seven GI/endoscopy procedure areas.
The 325,000-square-foot facility also houses the hospitals specialty institutes focused on cancer, neurosciences and heart and vascular care.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Recent Orthopedic-Driven ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
8 Top Challenges for ASC Physician Recruitment & Case Volume Growth
East Tennessee Children's Hospital $75M Expansion to Include Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Where is private practice headed? Dr. Daniel Murray to discuss key thoughts
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Daniel Chung of Massachusetts General Hospital
- EndoChoice receives consensus rating of 'strong buy': 4 quick facts
- U.S. general anesthesia drugs market to reach $2B by 2020: 7 key trends
- Physician frustrations: 6 biggest stress points