Advocate Christ Medical Center to Open $202M Outpatient Pavilion
Palos Patch report.
The nine-story facility includes 12 operating rooms and seven GI/endoscopy procedure areas.
The 325,000-square-foot facility also houses the hospitals specialty institutes focused on cancer, neurosciences and heart and vascular care.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Recent Orthopedic-Driven ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
8 Top Challenges for ASC Physician Recruitment & Case Volume Growth
East Tennessee Children's Hospital $75M Expansion to Include Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
8 things that enhance ASC valueRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology