Advocate Christ Medical Center to Open $202M Outpatient Pavilion
The nine-story facility includes 12 operating rooms and seven GI/endoscopy procedure areas.
The 325,000-square-foot facility also houses the hospitals specialty institutes focused on cancer, neurosciences and heart and vascular care.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Recent Orthopedic-Driven ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
8 Top Challenges for ASC Physician Recruitment & Case Volume Growth
East Tennessee Children's Hospital $75M Expansion to Include Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- UnitedHealth Group starts exchange offer for SCA shares following Optum deal; Tenet shares plummet 18.7% in 52-week period: 5 ASC company notes
- How an oral immunotherapy treatment is combating superbugs — A Q&A with Immuron's Jerry Kanellos
- GI leader to know: Dr. Barry Frank of Florida Medical Clinic
- Specialists in Urology AAAHC accredited: 3 things to know
- Vermont's health plan closely mimics GOP proposal: 6 key notes