Advocate Christ Medical Center to Open $202M Outpatient Pavilion
The nine-story facility includes 12 operating rooms and seven GI/endoscopy procedure areas.
The 325,000-square-foot facility also houses the hospitals specialty institutes focused on cancer, neurosciences and heart and vascular care.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Recent Orthopedic-Driven ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
8 Top Challenges for ASC Physician Recruitment & Case Volume Growth
East Tennessee Children's Hospital $75M Expansion to Include Surgery Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know