Advanced Center for Surgery to Offer Orthopedic, ENT Surgery in Pennsylvania
The Advanced Center for Surgery, a 12,500-square-foot, multi-specialty surgical center, has opened in Altoona, Pa., according to an Altoona Mirror report.
The center is specifically designed for outpatient orthopedic, podiatric and ENT surgical procedures, as well as interventional pain management. The center offers four operating rooms, specialized anesthesia services, surgical equipment for minimally invasive procedures and a specialized medical staff.
The Advanced Center for Surgery currently employs 10 specialized medical professionals from the Altoona area.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Best Tips for Launching an Infection Risk Improvement Plan
- How to Manage and Leverage Vendor Relationships
- 3 Steps to Control Labor Costs
- 10 Steps to Immediately Improve Surgery Center Profits: Cost Reduction & Benchmarking
- Former CMS Head Dr. Don Berwick Officially Running for Massachusetts Governor