9 Statistics on Surgery Center Assets by Case Volume
VMG Health's ASC Intellimarker Survey 2011.
Less than 3,000 cases
• Cash and equivalents: $342,000
• Net accounts receivable: $427,000
• Other current assets: $87,000
3,000 to 5,999 cases
• Cash and equivalents: $363,000
• Net accounts receivable: $460,000
• Other current assets: $193,000
More than 5,999 cases
• Cash and equivalents: $632,000
• Net accounts receivable: $809,000
• Other current assets: $187,000
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
6 Statistics on Surgery Center Revenue by Case Volume
ASC Management & Development Companies: A Growing Market Power?
Northstar Healthcare Acquires Stakes in Urgent Care Center, 2 Imaging Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review