8 Statistics on ASC LiquidityHere are eight statistics on liquidity in ambulatory surgery centers across the nation, based on data from the 2011 VMG Multi-Specialty ASC Intellimarker Survey.
1. Average working capital is 14 percent of all net revenue for an ASC.
2. $925,000 represents the 14 percent of all net revenue.
3. Net A/R is 21.4 percent of an ASC's total assets.
4. $657,000 represents the 21.4 percent of the total assets.
5. Cash is 17.5 percent of an ASC's total assets.
6. $511,000 represents the 17.5 percent of the ASC's total assets.
7. ASCs have a current ratio of 3.6.
8. The average of days operating expenses is at 51.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
15 Statistics on Orthopedics in ASCs
Debate Rages in New York Over ASC Approval
$47M Physician's Clinic of Iowa Medical Mall Opens
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.