8 New ASC Openings, Plans & Expansions
The Center for Spine Interventions plans to open a physician-owned, single-specialty ambulatory surgery center in Douglasville, Ga. Construction on the project is expected to cost $900,000 and begin in the first quarter of 2015.
The Greater Gaston Center, a joint venture between a group of physicians and Physicians Endoscopy, could open in Gastonia, N.C., in December of this year.
Huntsville (Ala.) Endoscopy Center filed a certificate of need application for the addition of two operating rooms
Laser Spine Institute, based in Tampa, Fla., will open three new ambulatory centers in three Midwestern cities this year: Cincinnati, Cleveland and St. Louis.
Restoration Eye Care, the practice of Timothy McGarity, MD, broke ground on a new ambulatory surgery center, LASIK clinic and cataract clinic in Columbia, Mo.
The Spine & Pain Physicians Surgery Center opened in Smyrna, Tenn. The surgery center was founded by Graf Hilgenhurst, MD, an interventional pain medicine physician and anesthesiologist.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
Industry Mega Mergers: What Do the AmSurg-Sheridan & Surgery Partners-Symbion Deals Mean for ASCs?
14 ASC Industry Acquisition Agreements in 2014
How to Increase the Value Your ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- This peptide may treat bacterial infections: 3 study insights
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation shares results from IBD Qorus pilot program: 3 notes
- Patients over 75 years old may not benefit from colonoscopy: 4 study insights
- FDA approves Janssen Biotech's STELARA; Boston Scientific leads GI/endoscopic device market & more: 7 GI company key notes
- Outpatient hip resurfacing lowers cost up to 60%: 5 study insights