8 ASC real estate transactions in 2014
Note: this list is not comprehensive. If you would like to recommend a transaction for this list please contact Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com.
CNL Healthcare Properties, a real estate investment trust, announced the acquisition of two medical office buildings in Coral Springs, Fla. The medical office buildings, adjacent to the Broward Health Coral Springs Hospital, are mostly occupied by the Digestive Care Physician Group and a hospital-owned ambulatory surgery center.
HSA PrimeCare closed the purchase of APAC Medical Plaza, a multispecialty 13,200-square-foot surgery center in Crown Point, Ind. Prior to the closing, HSA PrimeCare executed on long-term lease agreement with the physician group APAC Centers for Pain Management to occupy the entire building.
Austin, Texas-based private equity real estate firm Long View Equity Partners has acquired the New Braunfels, Texas, building that houses Christus Santa Rosa Physicians' Ambulatory Surgical Center.
MedProperties Holdings and Caddis Partners recently completed a joint venture acquisition of RiverGate Medical Center in Durango, Colo., which includes a medical office building and Animas Surgical Hospital, affiliated with Symbion.
Physicians Realty Trust, a self-managed healthcare properties REIT, closed four unrelated transactions totaling $44.9 million in July. The transactions included the acquisitions of:
• The Renaissance Center in Oshkosh, Wis., which houses ThedaCare Surgery Center and Fox Valley Plastic Surgery
• Medical office building in Bloomington, Ind., which houses Surgicare and Summit Urology
Physicians Realty Trust acquired Peachtree Dunwoody Medical Center in Atlanta, Ga., for $36.6 million in March. Peachtree Orthopedics occupies 26,785 square feet, which includes clinical space, an ASC, physical therapy services and an imaging center.
A subsidiary of Senior Housing Property Trust acquired the Texas Center for Athletes medical office building in San Antonio, which houses several tenants including The Center for Specialty Surgery.
More Articles on Transactions and Valuation Issues:
5 Articles on Successful ASC Real Estate Ownership & Transactions
5 Hospitals Planning or Opening ASCs
AmSurg Completes $2.35B Sheridan Acquisition
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: Aug. 22-Aug. 26
- 52% of coders assign codes based on documentation, regardless of physician query: 5 things to know
- iPads vs. sedative for pediatric patients before surgery: 5 things to know (hint: iPad wins)
- 10 Things to Know About Adenoma Detection
- The Jackson Laboratory & bioMérieux team up to create precision diagnostics for infectious diseases: 4 points